With the incredible support of our volunteers and donors, 2009 was another groundbreaking year for Mercy For Animals.
From coast-to-coast, we have continued to expand our campaigns - opening the hearts and minds of millions of consumers to the plight of farmed animals. This year, MFA has:
- Exposed animal cruelty at some of the nation's largest hatcheries, pig farms, and egg facilities.
- Conducted over 400 outreach events, including feed-ins, humane education lectures, and exhibits.
- Distributed over 400,000 pieces of pro-vegetarian literature.
- Launched anti-meat billboard, bus, and rail ad campaigns in Michigan, Toronto, New York City, Denver, and Boston.
- Unveiled new and updated versions of MercyForAnimals.org, MFABlog.org, ChooseVeg.ca, and VegGuide.org.
- Debuted Fowl Play, an award-winning documentary that gives a graphic look inside the egg industry.
- Successfully campaigned to get BOCA Foods to remove eggs from all it's products
- Opened an Advocacy Center in New York City, expanding our grassroots campaigns to the nation's largest city
- and much, much more!
Thank you for making 2009 a landmark year for animal rights.
Please stand by our side as we work to give farmed animals the power and effective voice they deserve in 2010. Please click here to make a special tax-deductible donation.