Believe it or not, many people who care about their health still have no idea that eating animal products is terrible for the human body.
Consider some of these facts:
· Eating one egg per day is just as bad as smoking five cigarettes per day for life expectancy.
· One serving of processed meat per day increases diabetes risk by 51 percent.
· The World Health Organization placed processed meats, like bacon, in the same category of cancer risk as asbestos and cigarettes.
· The leading source of sodium in the adult American diet is chicken.
· The number one source of saturated fat in the U.S. is dairy.
· People who eat seafood ingest up to 11,000 tiny pieces of plastic each year.
· A University of Adelaide doctoral student found that meat contributes to obesity prevalence worldwide to the same extent as sugar.
· Within minutes of eating dead-animal bacterial toxins, we get a burst of inflammation that stiffens or paralyzes the arteries.
· Researchers at the Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center found that a Western diet heavy in animal proteins significantly increases risk of Alzheimer's disease.
· Researchers at the Mayo Clinic reviewed multiple studies and found that compared to shorter-term vegetarians, people on a vegetarian diet for more than 17 years enjoyed an increase in life expectancy of 3.6 years.
Killing animals for meat is not only literally killing us, but also killing our planet and causing unthinkable animal suffering.
Ready to ditch animal products? Click here to order your FREE Vegetarian Starter Guide today!