Donate a portion of your eBay sales to Mercy For Animals
To get started:
- Go to http://givingworks.ebay.com/
- Click on "For sellers"
- Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
- On the right side of the page, click on "Search for charities"
- Type in Mercy For Animals and select it as your charity of choice
- Select your donation amount
- Click "List your item"
- If this is your first eBay Giving Works listing, you will be prompted to create a MissionFish account (the nonprofit that powers eBay Giving Works.)
It's as simple as that! If your item sells, our organization will receive the percentage you selected to donate or $5 (that’s the minimum donation amount per listing that sells), whichever is greater. You’ll get a fee credit for the Final Value and Insertion fees equal to the percentage you donated. Have questions? Please click here to learn more.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!