Donate a portion of your Ebay sales to Mercy For Animals
To get started:
- Log into your eBay account and click “Sell”
- Look for the “Donate a percentage of sale” field in the Sell Your Item form (It’s in the "How you're selling" area. If you don’t see it, click on the “Customize Form- Format” link and select “Donate percentage of sale”)
- Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
- On the next page that appears, type “Mercy For Animals”
- When “Mercy For Animals” appears, click “Select”
- Choose a percentage you wish to donate to us
- If this is your first eBay Giving Works listing, you will be prompted to create a MissionFish account (the nonprofit that powers eBay Giving Works.)
It's as simple as that! If your item sells, our organization will receive the percentage you selected to donate or $5 (that’s the minimum donation amount per listing that sells), whichever is greater. You’ll get a fee credit for the Final Value and Insertion fees equal to the percentage you donated. Have questions? Please visit http://givingworks.ebay.com/sell/ to learn more.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!