Year In Review
I am MFA Video
Take Action to Help Animals
Volunteer Sign-Up Form
Sponsor an Ad
Make a Donation
Become a Member
Become a Monthly Donor
Join The Hope Society
Leave MFA in Your Will
Donate Stocks or Mutual Funds
More Giving Options
Outreach Intern/Campaign Assistant Application
1. Contact Information
Full time (40 hours per week)
Part time (20 hours per week)
3. Do you have any of the following?
I have a laptop
I have a vehicle
I have a smart phone
4. In which of the following locations are you willing to intern?
Los Angeles office
5. For how long can you commit?
One month (minimum requirement)
Other (please specify):
6. Desired start and end dates:
7. Why do you want to intern at MFA?
8. Have you been involved with animal rights or animal welfare? Please explain.
9. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
10. What would you like to gain from this experience?
11. Describe some of your special skills and how you think they could contribute to MFA's work.
12. Have you had any experience communicating with the public? Please list any past work experience you've had that required extensive one-on-one or small-group communications.
13. Please upload your cover letter and resume:
8033 SUNSET BLVD, STE 864 | LOS ANGELES, CA 90046 | 866-632-6446 |